- East Memphis Lodge
- Phone Number
- Email ID
• Cageless residential-style suites
• Cozy, quality bedding
• Elevated food and water bowls
• Personal attention throughout the day
• Play sessions tailored to their individual needs
• Flat-panel TVs with soothing entertainment
• Three walks per day in our grassy backyard
• Local veterinary services if necessary
You can also pamper your pet with some extra amenities such as Dog Daycare for added exercise, individual playtime with a staff member, a therapeutic massage, and more.
We tailor our hotel services to meet your pet’s individual needs, whether they prefer all-day action in the playgroups, or just a relaxing weekend away.
All dogs must be current on all vaccinations including Rabies, Parvo, Distemper and Bordetella.
We recommend that you bring any personal bedding, a toy, or their treats (except rawhides) that would make your dog feel more at home during their overnight stay.
We offer our food for daily mealtime at $2/day, but recommend you bring your own dog food, so they do not get an upset stomach from a diet change.
• We can administer medications as requested at no charge, but do not administer injections.
• All dogs older than six months must be spayed or neutered to participate in the group daycare play.
• Puppies who are younger than six months who have not been spayed or neutered can participate in daycare play however, if the puppy has shown signs of heat or aggression, they may not participate in daycare play.
For your peace of mind (and entertainment), we provide webcam access of our play areas at both our Germantown lodge and East Memphis lodge. Watch your fur baby frolic the day away and relax knowing they are happy and safe.
We provide webcam access from 9am - 6pm to all of our clients. Check in on your happy pets!
Did you know? We also offer dog and cat boarding at our BrownDog Lodge Veterinary Clinic in Arlington, TN. If you are looking for elevated and leisurely pet boarding services for your dog or cat, give us a call.
Used Brown Dog for the first time for my dog for boarding and day care while on an out of town trip for 5 days. The staff were so friendly, helpful, and interested. Enjoyed watching him play on the webcam. Gave me peace of mind knowing how much fun he was having.